CLOSED: Customer Service Leader
Sherpa is a disruptive insurance start-up. Shaking up the traditional insurance model to benefit consumers.
Working at Sherpa gives you the excitement and transparency of the startup environment, while offering a high degree of expertise in different fields. Sherpa is a growing, dynamic and English-speaking company with an international scope.
Joining Sherpa also means joining the Team and its friendly work atmosphere. You will be part of the Friday team lunches and share a drink on Fridays.
- Personable and delightful with customers, collaborative with other teams
- Can do attitude with good prioritisation, time management and communication
- An empathy first approach to every situation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direct others
- Excited by technology and user experience
- Positive and optimistic personality, no customer problem too hard or too small
- Passion for making people happy
- Relentless problem solving skills to navigate complicated issues
- Pragmatic but continuously improving with a strong desire to simplify and scale customer operations
- Eager to be an impactful member of a fast growing team and company
- Design and implement processes and tools to support Sherpa customer interactions
- Recruit and build the Service team: onboard, train, and develop staff
- Improve Sherpa’s product by proactively engaging with customers to understand and enhance their experiences
- Help the Product and Tech teams develop the platform based on client feedback
- Assist with educating and promoting Sherpa product to ensure our customers maximize benefit
- Identify, measure and improve key customer success metrics
- Develop a customer-centric work culture
- Establish and become the first point of contact for customer questions through phone, email, live chat, and social media
- Use metrics and consumer insight to help product improvement
- Consistently go above and beyond for customers
- Understand Sherpa’s product inside and out and articulate our value proposition clearly
- 4+ years in a customer service role
- Fluent English
Nice to haves:
- Prior startup experience a big plus
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.